It seemed to go OK, no major problems the few plugins I use worked, except the Adsense Deluxe which doesn’t show up part of the plugin on the posting dashboard. A quick hack has got round it so far, also able to search out and add the hacks I’ve used in the older versions.
But then I noticed today on the WordPress News a couple of articles about upgrading and the fact the Links section code has changed and so the links here are all buggered up. A bit of time checking out the Codex for the new tags was of little help as it seemed a bit half arsedly done and certain parts didn’t seem to work the way they were written, oh great.
So I suppose it’s a wait ’til v2.1.1 to get the links section working the way I had before if it’s going to be possible.