- Any files that you download directly or indirectly from Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) may not have been scanned for viruses.
- Use caution and make sure to virus check everything you download with up-to-date anti-virus software with the latest virus data.
- Ensure that you have up-to-date backups of the data contained on your hard drive before running any new programs.
- Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) and its’ owner is not responsible for any damage caused to your computer, or others’.
- In no event shall Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) and its’ owner be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) and its’ owner shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
- If anything on the site contains a virus please contact us and we will take it down.
- Downloading any of the files from this site constitutes your acceptance of this agreement and subjects you to its contents.
- Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) provides links to external sites as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party sites.
- Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
- Toxic Web will not give your e-mail address to any other party / organisation.
- Blog Comments – Toxic Web site makes a Blog available to its users. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Please remember though that any other information that is disclosed on this becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Contact Form – When a visitor uses the contact form on Toxic Web all the details entered into the comment are collected along with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection and abuse.
Emails sent by this form are kept until the matter is dealt with, we do not use the information submitted through the form for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site your name, email address and website is saved in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
This cookie is to determine whether a request is a spammer who is rotating through different IP addresses. It is therefore used to maintain the security of Toxic Web and is not used for marketing purposes..
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Email Updates – You can receive notifications of updates to this site in your email inbox. To sign up you have to, obviously, enter your email address, this obviously has to be kept so you can receive the emails. You have to verify your address to receive the emails and there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent out. Subscribers are given a reasonable time to verify their email, after such time if the email address isn’t verified it is deleted.
This service is provided by Google’s Feedburner.
- External Links – Toxic Web contains links to other sites. Toxic Web is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.