Didn’t know if I should even bother posting about it, don’t think I have up to this point but a Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all charges in a court of law by a jury of his peers.
peer (pîr) n. A person who has equal standing with another or others, as in rank, class, or age.
Yeah these 12 were just like Wacko, noses falling off, had changed skin colour, amassed a fortune then spent it trying to be Peter Pan, like to “sleep” with little boys…yeah it’s funny that all the kids that “slept” with Jackson seemed to be boys all around the same age.
Anyway was anyone really surprised when the verdicts were read out, famous guy gets away with it where have we seen this before ?
So the jury figured that he did sleep with little boys but this particular family are a bunch of scam artists so lets let him go.
And all the media are asking “Where now for Jackson?” – hopefully he’ll take a bit too much “Jesus Juice” fall to sleep in front of the fire and melt away, but he’ll try and resurrect his career, those simpletons outside the court will lap it up and more mothers will let their kids “sleep over” at Michael’s place some because they think he’s innocent some because they can see a pay off – I don’t know which is worse.
- Letterman monologue
- The verdict is in and Michael Jackson is not guilty on all charges. However, his plastic surgeon was found guilty on all counts.
- This just in…Saddam Hussein wants his trial moved to Santa Maria, California.
- After the trial the press was talking to the jurors and one of the jurors said that Michael's innocence was as plain as the nose on his face.
- Michael had lots of supporters. In fact even if convicted his chimp said that he would wait for Michael.
- We knew the jury was close to a verdict today because earlier they asked the judge to see O.J.'s glove.
- Michael said he was thankful for the California legal system and a jury of 12 dumbasses