Skip to content
- Any files that you download directly or indirectly from Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) may not have been scanned for viruses.
- Use caution and make sure to virus check everything you download with up-to-date anti-virus software with the latest virus data.
- Ensure that you have up-to-date backups of the data contained on your hard drive before running any new programs.
- Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) and its’ owner is not responsible for any damage caused to your computer, or others’.
- In no event shall Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) and its’ owner be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) and its’ owner shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
- If anything on the site contains a virus please contact us and we will take it down.
- Downloading any of the files from this site constitutes your acceptance of this agreement and subjects you to its contents.
- Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) provides links to external sites as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party sites.
- Toxic Web (toxic-web.co.uk) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
- Toxic Web will not give your e-mail address to any other party / organisation.
- Blog – Toxic Web site makes a Blog available to its users. Comments left on the blog require you to enter your e-mail address but this will not be displayed on the blog. Please remember though that any other information that is disclosed on this becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- External Links – Toxic Web contains links to other sites. Toxic Web is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.